Beaver Creek Ranch
Size: 340+/- Acres
County: Smith County , Texas
LOCATION: Beaver Creek Ranch is approximately ninety miles east of Dallas in a highly desirable area of Smith County between Van, TX and Mineola, TX. The ranch’s pine tree lined gated entrance is on the east side of FM 1253, approximately four miles south of Hwy 80.
TERRAIN: Beaver Creek Ranch features dramatically rolling changes in elevations, a spring-fed lake and towering trees. The ranch is approximately 40% open pasture featuring lush highly improved Bermuda grass. The remaining 60% of the ranch is heavily covered in pine, pecan, oak and other varieties of hardwood timber. A carefully developed road system provides access to every area of the ranch. There are several developed food plots for deer, all of which are connected to the ranch’s road system for easy hunting access. On the eastern boundary, spring-fed Village Creek offers a riparian marsh creating a natural waterfowl wetland.
COUNTRY HOME: Constructed in an ideal, centralized location, the well appointed country- style main home features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This one story brick home with a metal roof has been extremely well maintained and features front and rear porches with scenic views from every direction. Connected to the home by a covered breezeway is a two car garage with plenty of storage space.
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS: Removed from the main home are two guest cottages located near the ranch’s fishing lake in a serene setting. Each home features two bedrooms and one bathroom and are perfect for entertaining guests. Near the main home is a nostalgic hay barn and equipment shed, both in fully functional condition.
LAKE/FISHERIES: Beaver Creek Ranch’s primary fishery is a spring-fed 4.5+/- acre fishing lake. The area around the lake is park-like, with planted Cypress Trees, lush grasses and a gazebo for entertaining. This fishery has been stocked with bass, baitfish and catfish. The owners report the fishing to be excellent.
WILDLIFE: The ranch has a strong population of whitetail deer. Hunting pressure is historically minimal and limited to family members. In wet months, the riparian area along Village Creek offers spectacular duck hunting. Further development of this wetland could create a truly outstanding waterfowl hunting area.
UTILITIES: A water well provides water to the home. Electricity is provided via rural Co-op.
TAXES: Property taxes are Ag-Exempt and are estimated to be ~$4,950 per year.
MINERALS: The owners believe they own varying interests in the mineral estate of the ranch. Currently there are no active leases or wells on the ranch.
PRICE: $1,425,000 ($4,191 per acre)
Wright Monning, 214-794-1475 mobile, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link to see more ranches for sale in Texas